5/14/14

Summaaa!

You'll never guess what I did all afternoon.

I hand-wrote seventeen invites to my graduation party on June 7th. Aah!

There are lots of other people who I wish I could invite, but they don't live around here. For example...my sister, my cousins down south, my penpal, etc.

So about thirty-six people could be coming, more or less.

I actually shocked myself by going through with a graduation party. For the longest time, I had convinced myself I wasn't going to have a party. But then I realized, do I really want to look back one day and remember I didn't have a graduation party?

It's just the whole 'center of attention' thing that bothers me. Plus I'm shy. And I get super nervous before parties.

But once it's actually happening, I'm fine.

Let's see...I had my second English riding lesson yesterday. My teacher said I'm moving right along in my learning, so I can do 'free rides' now! 'Free rides' aren't free, sadly. They just cost a lot less than a lesson. It's a ride without the teacher having to watch you. I can only walk and trot on Paramount right now, but my teacher is fine with me riding alone. So I decided I'll work on posting and correct posture with free rides, and when I want to take the next step, I'll work for another lesson.

The leaves have really popped open on the trees! So beautiful. The weather's been so nice in the past few days.

How has the weather been where you live?

Are you ready for summer??

What are you mostly looking forward to? Swimming? Vacation? Walking barefoot all season? Gardening? Any new movies you're excited about? (HTTYD2!)














Haha okay I'm done with my fandom.
I actually didn't know I had so many
of these pics saved!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, having a Graduation party sounds exciting! (not to mention a bit scary!)
    Congratulations on going through with it! :)
    Oh nice! 'Free rides' sound good. :D
    Ahh yes, it's so green and beautiful here! Just about all the trees over here are clothed in vibrant greens! ^_^ It's been really summer-y here, I saw the thermometer reach 88 degrees! :O It's been beautiful here. What about way over yonder?
    I am sooo ready for good ole' summer!
    What am I mostly looking forward to? Swimming? Yes! Vacation? (We might actually get to go on a real vacation this year! *crosses fingers AND toes* ;) Walking barefoot all season? Totally! Gardening? I think we've got most all our plants planted! :D
    Any new movies I'm excited about? Hmm, well, as far as I know, I don't know any movies coming out this year. (yes, that mean I've never seen How To Train Your Dragon. :( )
    But there's a movie I'm excited about coming out in 2015! "The Adventures of Tintin: Prisoners of the Sun" I've watched the "old" (not really that old) cartoon type versions of Tintin, and this one promises to be just as good as *newer* The Adventures of Tintin! (I hope!) Whoa, I was looking, for fun, at movies coming out in the next two years, and I saw that their planning on making a HTTYD....3! (are you excited? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Scary!
    Haha thank you =)
    Nice! It's been cooler here...but it was around 80 degrees on Monday!
    "Clothed in vibrant greens" is such a beautiful description! ;)
    Ooh! Tintin was so good! I didn't know they were making another one!
    Haha my little sister exclaimed about the possibility of a HTTYD 3! I'm SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! =)
    Thanks! ^_^ I like making up long and dragged out descriptions sometimes. It fills me with exuberant joy, causing my...sorry... ;D
    Yes! Isn't it wonderful? I LOVE Tintin! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you, being able to exercise Paramount and all! How have your allergies been around him lately? Aww...so it costs you to exercise Paramount? Or just to learn how to ride English and then it's free for you to exercise him?

    Ahh, and I wish I could just ask Sven to gallantly gallop me to your door step for your graduation party! But he's so busy trying to steal Olaf's nose again. He gives it back each time....it's just...well, slobbery in return.

    It's been raining the past few days here. But it's cloudy today and the sun is breaking through!

    I am very ready for summertime. I only have three more papers for school to write and I am finished sophomore year! =D
    (Can I go back to preschool now?)

    I am most excited to go frolicking around barefoot through the grass and mowing our front lawn. Dad has his big john deere tractor and we have nice, flat land mostly that I cut on a regular basis. Each year I forget something about mowing and have to learn again. But I love it! I put my mp3 in my ears and blast my way through the lawn singing disney and other songs because no one can hear me over the mower! The worst part is having to wave at our neighbors as they drive by.....haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. =D It's been so much fun! Not to mention lots of work!
    Eh. I've been pretty sniffly and my throat and eyes get itchy still =P But I'm learning to deal with it. If I'm doing what I love most, I'm not going to let my allergies get to me!

    Yea it does cost, so I have to work. I've mostly painted stuff lately, like the fences. Good thing I like painting!

    Haha Sven tsk tsk. Naughty boy ;)

    It rained all day today, but I kinda like it; it's cozy =) And the leaves are so pretty, even in the rain!

    Yay! I'm soooo close to finishing science! I just finished history yesterday =D And I have to finish reading a book for school called "drawing on the right side of the brain". It's more for beginners, but I've learned a few things (like how to draw upside-down).
    Haha yea seriously! It's like a breath of fresh air whenever Wynne asks me for help in her seventh-grade math!

    Me too! Walking barefoot just feels so good ^_^
    I had a friend who would NOT wear shoes. Like, at all! Even in the winter she would wear crocks - not even a pair of socks to keep warm! *shakes head*

    Disney songs are the best!!!
    Sadly, I've never mowed the lawn. My brother and my dad do that job. But I like to rake! (but that's not...even related...to mowing...)

    ReplyDelete