11/29/13

Whee!

Oh...hi.

I'm just a little excited.

Excited when:

...I look outside our front window at night and see the big, colorful Christmas lights glowing on our porch.

...I'm listening to Christmas music and feeling my heart praising Jesus.

...I know there's always something good to look forward to, no matter how far off it may be.

Excited for...

...My sissy to be here!

...My bro's sweet 16th birthday coming up!

...The newest Disney movieee! We're planning to see the latest showing on Sunday (so hopefully there won't be a bunch of loud little kids kicking our theater seats from behind...ya'll know how fun that is).

...Christmas decorating over this weekend while my Dad's home!

...The time coming when my younger siblings and I will be home alone for a week. I know God will be working constantly in every situation that may come during those days. I know we'll be safe in His hands, and I know He'll always be there.

...Newly discovered books I'm impatient to borrow and read!

Do you like my blog background? I changed from the black and white horse picture 'cause the black writing blended in too much and I realized it was too difficult to read. This background is called, Let It Snow.

Happy Friday night  =)

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your blogs! You keep me entertained and thinking, too. Your art...your writing...your thoughts...your walk with Jesus...

    I love you...

    ~Mum

    ReplyDelete