My God created the whole world and everything in it. Everything is set in motion because of Him - the One who stands out of time.
Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad?
My Lord Jesus has been ahead of me. He knows what His own plans are for me - plans for good, and not for disaster. To give me a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)
I won't copy the behaviors and customs of this world, but I will let God transform me into a new person by changing the way I think. Then I will learn to know God's will for me, which is good and pleasing and perfect. (Romans 12:2)
I need to constantly ask Him to change the way I think about things. I am very impatient sometimes. But I need to remember that the Lord's timing is perfect. He is never too slow to answer. When am I ever going to learn to trust and really wait on Him, with my mind and my actions?
Jesus said, "I am leaving you with a gift - peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid." (John 14:27)
Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise Him again - my Savior and my God! (Psalm 43:5)

Beautiful post, Olivia <3
ReplyDelete<3 :)
Delete