The Lord directs our steps,
so why try to understand everything along the way?
(Proverbs 20:24)
When I don't know what to do, He wants me to wait for Him.
Wait for Him to tell me what I should do.
"I ask God first to bless my feeble efforts (to do my plan),
instead of absolutely refusing to go unless God goes before me."
(Andrew Murray)
Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous.
(Psalm 27:14)
I was made for a reason. Sometimes I forget what that reason is. Why am I here? Why do I have this job?
He puts me in every situation - good and bad. Why the bad?
So I will learn to trust Him.
So I will learn to do everything that I do to His glory...to praise His holy name.
So I will learn to cry out to Him.
He knows exactly what I need, even when I don't want to believe it's what I need.
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will
for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
I was made to live for Him. Made to glorify His name. Made to walk with Him, my best friend, through every step of the way. Made to give my life to Him.
This is the reason I was made. I know who I am and whose I am. No fear. No worry. No doubt.
I am a child of God.
I am a little flame of light in these end times, lit by the fire of the Holy Spirit within me.
No comments:
Post a Comment