Today, I will paint my walls. The color is rather bright and cheery; I'll admit, I'm a bit scared that it may be too bright and cheery. The paint is called "Frosty" and is like a bluer version of a robin's egg blue with a hint of mint green. Gorgeous.
At the present, my walls are an ugly, "blah" color that looks like 'Red Rose Tea' with tons of added cream. This new paint I bought will definitely produce a HUGE change in my room.
First, Mum will help me 'cut' (paint around the lining of the walls) in the places that I'm too short to reach, then I can start using the roller. I'm really hoping to have the job done by tonight. One of my amazing friends is coming over for a sleepover tomorrow, and I would hate for the room to still smell strongly of paint.
There you have it, my one day off for the week and I'm painting my room. I'm still in my PJ's, so I should probably get myself moving!
No comments:
Post a Comment