9/7/10

Mrs. Flynn invited me over to watch a farrier trim her horses' hoof nails! I loved watching him do it. After trimming the nails, he would take the hoof and place it on a stand where he would smooth it with a giant nail-filer. At times, the file would scrape off thelayer of dirt on front of the hoof and it would reveal the hoof's true color! Daisy's hooves are all striped pink and black because she is a solid paint.

2 comments:

  1. DEAR OLIVIA, HOW GOOD GOD IS WHEN HE GIVES US A LOVE FOR SOMETHING SO SPECIAL THAT HE CREATED. NOW YOU ARE INCREASING IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THAT SPECIAL CREATION OF A HORSE. HE DEFINITELY HAS A PLAN FOR YOUR OWN LIFE WHICH IS EVEN HIS BEST CREATION...YOU!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU, GRAMMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the awesome comment, Grammy! I love you very much, too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete